Buddy Team Ministry
In RevKids, we believe we bring glory to God when we live, learn, serve, and worship together in interdependent community. Our Buddy Team Ministry was designed to be a support to individuals with special needs as they learn, have fun and grow in their relationship with the Lord!
We have opportunities for them to join in the fun with others their own age or to take a break in our sensory break room if needed. Our Buddy Team Ministry is available at all three service times.
What we offer:
- Buddies: We offer a Buddy to partner with kids who could benefit from having one-on-one attention. These Buddies sit alongside the child within their Small Group to help assist with any needs.
- Headphones for children who do not like loud music.
- If needed, the Buddy and child can visit our sensory break room for a brief period of time and return during the Bible story time.
What we can not offer:
- A separate special needs room.
- Accommodations for children over 6th grade. We allow exceptions for 6th graders with special needs.
What we need from you:
- Communication letting us know you are coming a week prior to your visit so we can ensure your child has a Buddy. Please register at the Plan Your Visit page at revolution.church/welcome